Prize Draws & Promotions Terms And Conditions
PRIZE DRAW RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL PROMOTIONS:
1. Eligibility - You are eligible to enter the Prize Draws provided:
- You are the addressee stated on the Prize Draw Entry & Order Form.
- You are not an employee of or member of the immediate family of any employee of Kingstown Associates Ltd ("the Promoter") or any associated or subsidiary company.
- You are not an employee of any advertising or promotion agency used by the Promoter.
- You are aged 18 years or over.
2. To Register Your Entries
- If placing an order; before the closing date simply place an order and return your Prize Draw Entry & Order Form fully completed by post. If you prefer to order by telephone or securely online, please quote the Offer Code printed on your order form when ordering.
- To enter for free simply return your Prize Draw Entry & Order Form by post before the closing date. Free entries cannot be made via phone or online.
- All entries must be received and validated at the Promoter’s address at Wadsworth Road, Kelleythorpe Industrial Estate, Driffield, YO25 9DJ by the closing date.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, non-delivered mail, illegible, incomplete or mutilated entries
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late or non-delivered mail
- The Promoter is not responsible for illegible, incomplete or mutilated entries
- Each entrant can only make one entry, per promotion.
- Entry into the Prize Draws allows the Promoter to request details including the winners name and hometown/county, to be used in any future promotional advertising and/or publicity with the winner’s agreement, without payment therefor.
- These promotions may be offered across the Promoter’s other catalogue titles, editions, brands and promotions possibly using alternative graphic presentations and deadlines.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- Prize Draw winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within 30 days of the promotion end date. If we do not establish contact a further attempt in writing and by telephone will be made within another 30 days. If the promoter is unable to locate the winning entrant within 90 days of the closing date the prize will be forfeited.
- Any prize winner may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be required to provide verification of identity and/or an affidavit of eligibility and release.
5. Details of Winner
- Details of the prize winners in the Prize Draws can be obtained 90 days after the specified draw closing date, by writing to the Promoter at Wadsworth Road, Kelleythorpe Industrial Estate, Driffield, YO25 9DJ and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
6. Taxes on Winnings
- Prizes are tax free therefore the Promoter accepts no responsibility for taxes incurred personally by any of the winners. Winners should seek tax advice separately if needed.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid
- Any entrant failing to comply fully with the rules may at the discretion of the Promoter be disqualified and awards and/or gifts may be forfeited.
- Any entrant submitting a false entry will immediately be disqualified from participation.
- In the event of any dispute the law governing the contract will be determined according to English Law.
- Entry into this promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
- "The Promoter" is Kingstown Associates Limited whose registered office is Wadsworth Road, Kelleythorpe Industrial Estate, Driffield, YO25 9DJ.
- “The entrant" is any person placing an order or completing and returning the Official Registration Form from this promotion.
- “A valid entry" is an entry which fully conforms to the rules above. E & O E.